• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

<> God <>

John Luke Jr

• Members

I fail to see what the point of this thread is, the question in the original post has been answered.

What is your purpose for this thread? just come on out with it.

If you actually want answers you shall get them, but if your here to play games you are wasting both our time and your time.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I fail to see what the point of this thread is, the question in the original post has been answered.

What is your purpose for this thread? just come on out with it.

If you actually want answers you shall get them, but if your here to play games you are wasting both our time and your time.

Is this here you are displaying, good fruit or evil fruit?

• Members

So you can be deceived into believing, someone is born again, when they are not born again? 

Yes.I do not doubt that there are fake Christians and hypocrites.

Matthew 13:24-30  Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field: 
But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way. 
 But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also. 
So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares? 
He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up? 
But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them. 
Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn. 

• Members

I went to prison many years ago. An evangelist witnessed to me and I trusted Christ. I'd say my going to prison proved to be very fruitful. Except a corn of wheat fall in the ground and is buried, it abideth alone.

So when you do evil, your fruit is, Except a corn of wheat fall in the ground and is buried, it abideth alone.

• Members

I went to prison many years ago. An evangelist witnessed to me and I trusted Christ. I'd say my going to prison proved to be very fruitful. Except a corn of wheat fall in the ground and is buried, it abideth alone.

What did you do that they incarcerated you?

Archived