• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

<> God <>

John Luke Jr

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

9 After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.
10 Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as [it is] in heaven.
11 Give us this day our daily bread.
12 And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.
13 And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.

The Son said to call upon the Father

• Members

9 After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.
10 Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as [it is] in heaven.
11 Give us this day our daily bread.
12 And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.
13 And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.

The Son said to call upon the Father

How is God, your Father? You came from your mother,

who was known by a man, your father.

• Members

For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. [His name is Jesus] Romans 10:13

Unto the church of God which is at Corinth, to them that are sanctified in Christ Jesus,

called to be saints, with all that in every place call upon the name of Jesus Christ

our Lord, both theirs and ours:  1 Corinthians 1:2

The "Lord's Prayer" is for Israel to pray to the Father for the Kingdom to come (to earth).

• Members

Is the reason you are spamming my thread and breaking the forum rules

is because you cannot answer the op question?

Not at all - I think the reason for the responses you have gotten is that your posting style is quite like some who have come here to cause trouble.

If you can honestly say that you have never been banned from this site before, nor posted under a different user name, and that your intent is not to cause strife and division, then you will most likely find that you will accepted reasonably well - unless you then prove to be a teacher of false doctrines.

So if you can honestly and categorically answer the queries in the previous  paragraph, and do so openly for everyone to see, then some - I might say even many - might happily accept you.

Regards,

Dave.

• Members

For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. [His name is Jesus] Romans 10:13

Unto the church of God which is at Corinth, to them that are sanctified in Christ Jesus,
called to be saints, with all that in every place call upon the name of Jesus Christ
our Lord, both theirs and ours:  1 Corinthians 1:2

The "Lord's Prayer" is for Israel to pray to the Father for the Kingdom to come (to earth).

19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
20 Teaching them to OBserve all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, [even] unto the end of the world. Amen.

After this manner therefore, pray ye...

Archived