• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Why Only Ladies?

Covenanter

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Could have had the AC up a bit more for my liking but I managed. The lady sitting in the pew in front of us put her sweater on!

Our associate pastor preached today and even with a cold he delivered a powerful sermon. When he gets into the meat of his sermon he reminds me of some of those old time fundamentalist pastors.

• Members

This lady sits in one of the places where there is an AC vent overhead. She hates the cold but refuses to sit elsewhere so even in the heat of summer she's always got at least a sweater or light jacket with her in church.

Ironically, the lady which sits in the pew right behind her (which is the other end of pew we sit in) is always hot. So the lady which doesn't like the cold sits where the AC blows on her and she covers up with a jacket while the lady who is always hot sits where the AC does not blow on her and is always fanning herself.

• Members

With a mom, three sisters, a wife and four teen-age daughters, I'm pretty sure the last place I want to go on a forum is a lady's area! :rolleyes: I told my wife and daughters the other day when they got all wound up that if I had to listen to that much clucking and cackling, I at least expected some eggs out of the deal. I got a chocolate chip cookie instead.  :coffee2:

Archived