• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Why Only Ladies?

Covenanter

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well, since you feel so left out, I'll post one of my Bible verse photos that I won't post in my 'encouragement in a photo' thread because it might be a little un-lady like. To any ladies who are scared of certain creepy crawlies: too late, you already see the photo...too bad.  :bleh:

That is a beautiful spider. You won't be plagued by flies :) But they are always more deadly than the male.

Here's mine. Click on her to see her beauty.

Isaiah 59:1-6

• Members

no danger of me going near the mens forums if they are protected by spiders.. that one u posted scared me. i will not watch the video as they give me the creeps

Matt looking forward to the new software getting here

• Members

no danger of me going near the mens forums if they are protected by spiders.. that one u posted scared me. i will not watch the video as they give me the creeps

No need to watch - just enjoy the lyrics.

Lyrics to The Spider

I have fought a Grizzly Bear,
Tracked a COBra to its lair,
Killed a Crocodile who dared to cross my path,
But the thing I really dread
When I've just got out of bed
Is to find that there's a Spider in the bath.

I've no fear of Wasps or Bees,
Mosquitoes only tease,
I rather like a Cricket on the hearth,
But my blood runs cold to meet
In pyjamas and bare feet,
With a great big hairy spider in the bath.

(There's more.)

• Members

We had a huge brown spider in the house several years ago. From the commotion my wife was making I thought there must be a dozen cotton mouths and a feral hog in the house!

That spider did turn out to be one tough customer. I got a good hit on him with a flyswatter and he fell to the floor and charged! It took two or three more good smacks with that flyswatter to stop him. Then I stomped him for good measure.

We've never had another spider anywhere near that large since then.

Archived