• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Why Only Ladies?

Covenanter

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrators

The topics you see - for the most part - are RSS feeds and they are in the ladies' forum. One is a blog written by a woman for women and the other is Daily Bread.  The men's forum doesn't show topics because it is set up differently.  Sorry that you men can't access the ladies' forum to see what the topics are saying, but we can't access yours to see what any of your topics even are.  So we're even.  :nuts:

• Moderators

Not really even, apparently you have women who use the ladies forum while our men's forum gets little use. Maybe the ladies are just more private minded than the men.

You know, they need to talk about doilies and recipes and tea sets and such girl things, and us men aren't interested in such things. 

:hide:        :biggrin:

• Members

Well, since you feel so left out, I'll post one of my Bible verse photos that I won't post in my 'encouragement in a photo' thread because it might be a little un-lady like. To any ladies who are scared of certain creepy crawlies: too late, you already see the photo...too bad.  :bleh:

TarokoGorge6-24-12037-1.jpg?t=1408664542

• Members

My mum is seriously "go into shock" terrified of spiders.
If she finds one in the house, she screams.
When she screams, my dad comes, gets a cloth, picks the spider up gently, and as he is taking it outside to set it free, you can hear him say to the spider "You poor thing - did that lady scare you?"

It is really just soooooooo funny.

But Mum is never impressed.

Archived