• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Pet Peeves

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Pet peeve:  Condiment squeeze bottles that require to much pressure to start dispensing causing an initial squirt that often times is more product than you wanted.  Problem with the ketchup but not a problem with the mustard because you can never get to much mustard.

• 11 months later...
  • Members

Pet Peeve:  VA Hospital has no problem ALWAYS calling you in up to an hour late but always at least 10 minutes late for every appointment.  However, if you are 5 minutes late for check-in your appointment is automatically canceled and it can take months to get a new one.

• Members
On 6/18/2016 at 4:35 PM, Rosie said:

pet peeve, people who run red lights and think its ok

Right there with you Rosie! There is a small city near here where that's a big problem. Even if your light turns green you  have to be very careful to look both ways and slowly start to go because there are many who will go right through a red light if it's only been red for a couple of seconds.

• Moderators

Pet peeve: getting anything greasy or gooey on my hands or body. Just. Can't. Stand it! Eat a burger-gotta have a stack of napkins. Work on the car? Stack of towels. Won't let my wife use any sort of pain-relieving stuff on my muscles because I can't stand the feel. Eww! Gloppy!

• Administrators
7 hours ago, Ukulelemike said:

Pet peeve: getting anything greasy or gooey on my hands or body. Just. Can't. Stand it! Eat a burger-gotta have a stack of napkins. Work on the car? Stack of towels. Won't let my wife use any sort of pain-relieving stuff on my muscles because I can't stand the feel. Eww! Gloppy!

I'm with you there Mike, can't stand greasy stuff on me. When we were kids my mother used to smear Vicks vaporub on our chests the minute we got a cold. I have hated greasy stuff on me ever since. YUUUUUUK!!!