• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Pet Peeves

• Members

Or worse, you live on the Pacific Coast and your 3 hour games often start at 7pm (10pm - 1am Eastern) and none of the east coast writers (which is pretty much all of them) will stay up that late to watch any of the games.  When Seattle or any Pac 12 team does well they are all shocked wondering where this "cinderella" team came from.

• Members

I've noticed major weather stories tend to follow that same Northeast bias. Watch when there is wild winter weather. It may travel across the country and get some attention as it progresses but it's not until it comes to the Northeast that it's an exceptionally major story and something to be talked about continually.

• Members

Pet Peeve:  I just witnessed my 13 year old grandson reach into the refrigerator and take a swig out of the quart of milk and put it back in!  Have you ever seen a Dilbert cartoon where Alice has to fight "the fist of death"....

I trained his parents better than that...looks like some more training is in order. 

• Members

When first married I had to train my wife in that area. Her mom was sick much of the time and her dad was on the road driving a truck a lot so the kids raised themselves a lot of the time. My wife didn't think anything at all about grabbing the milk, container of orange juice, or any other drinkable, drinking what she wanted right from the container and putting it back in the fridge. Ewww!

• 2 weeks later...