• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Need Finances

Jordan Kurecki

• Members

There is a Wendy's, Taco Bell, Mcdonalds, Arbys, Little Caesar's, White Castle, and Dunkin Donuts within walking distance of the Campus.

They hire the students.

The Monday Night Men's work night will give you some valuable trades experience, pray that you will have that night free, to participate.

That's fantastic. thanks.

Yesterday God told me to transfer to Fairhaven Baptist College.

I now need around 1000 dollars for upfront fees that are due and books that are due.

at this time I basically have no money at all.

The Lord is my Shepherd I shall not want..

So please pray the Lord to provide for me if you will! 

I'm adding you to my daily prayers.

• Members

Ha! Now I know who you are, prophet. I wondered Iif I knew you. Turns out I do. :-)

Jordan, there are a number of other places to work in that vicinity as well. And Wendy's had had a sign about hiring up for a while.

You guys take good care of Jordan.

I thank God for Fairhaven's stand in music.

• Members
Hey when you have Jesus taking care of you all is well. Jesus is wonderful.
Read the Epistles again, sparky. The Saints are to care for each other's needs. 1Co 12:25 25 That there should be no schism in the body; but that the members should have the same care one for another.

• Members

Read the Epistles again, sparky. The Saints are to care for each other's needs. 1Co 12:25 25 That there should be no schism in the body; but that the members should have the same care one for another.

Who takes care of you when the saints fail to?

:)

• Administrators

I don't blame you at all.  There is a Walgreen's in the same area, as well as KMart and a grocery store.  There are also a few gas stations.  You may have to start with fast food just to get some money coming in, but I'm sure eventually something else will open up.  

Archived