• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Music!!!

Anon

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We know PastorJ, notice kitagrl put lol. :wink This subforum isn't like the main board, everyone here is going to more or or less agree anyway. That makes it a lot easier to fellowship. Relax. :coffee

• Members
LOL I keep thinking someone is gong to jump out of the bushes and be like "WHAT?!?! You're not in LOVE with CCM??? You hippocritical holier-than-thous! Repent!"

hehehe Gotta get used to this like-mindedness!

ROFL!!!!

That's why I started this thread. I was like, "Wow...I wonder what will happen...."

• Members

One of my favorite things to do is go to www.pandora.com . It's a site that lets you plug in the name of an artist you like and it will come up with music similar to that artist. I usually only use it for classical music...but it's really great. If a song comes up that you don't like, you just click the "I don't like this" button and it never plays again. Also, it pandora will then tweak future selections to be sure they're not similar to the one you don't like.

• Members

I'm not a huge classical fan....I actually like quietness more than music. I'm not one that must have music plugged into my ears all the time LOL (just saying in general, that's how I see so many people in the world today). I'm usually just contented with my own thoughts.

Anyway I mostly like marches and more rousing classical, again like John Williams...patriotic...etc.

• Administrators

I really like celtic music. That's one of the reasons I like S Pettit's "Weep No More" cd. That song itslef gives me goosebumps everytime I hear it!!!!

I love classical music, too. I'll have to check out that site, Rachel. Thanks for posting it. I really like hymns done instrumentally, and I just adore brass music - especially trumpet.