• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

We Can Teach Whatever We Like Here Now?

DaveW

• Members

There is a post on this site that has been there over a week that not only promotes Calvinist doctrine, but it uses the well know reformed acrostic, actually assigning most of the letters to points within the post. The "doctrine" portion of this site is clearly anti calvinist.
It went unchallenged by the "staff" on this site.
It was reported the day it was posted, so it is not like it was missed - it has been ignored.

There are others here as well who have been pushing false doctrines, and making personal attacks, who go unrebuked - at least publicly.

And of course there is at least one who pointed out and challenged such who was banned for strong words. I said nothing at that time, but I personally consider a banning to be an overreaction in that instance.

I wonder what is going on in this place, when warnings are given to those who challenge false teachers, while those false teachers can roam freely and promote whatever they wish.........

• Members

Why not point out the name of the thread? I don't recall seeing it unless I somehow skipped over it.

Don't forget, according to Scripture, eve if we are doing something otherwise right, if we are doing it wrongly it's meaningless. That's an important precept we are quick to ignore.

• Members

Why not point out the name of the thread? I don't recall seeing it unless I somehow skipped over it.

Don't forget, according to Scripture, eve if we are doing something otherwise right, if we are doing it wrongly it's meaningless. That's an important precept we are quick to ignore.

As it turns out the particular instance is being dealt with, which I hoped - that is why I didn't mention it.
It was more the general matter as mentioned above.
I know you know it.....

I am disappointed with the way things are here, but I have not given up....... yet.

If the mods want to delete this then I am OK with that, but I am not unhappy with starting the thread.

• Members

If it was over a week ago I may well have seen the thread but don't remember it. I thought perhaps you were referring to a more recent thread I had missed. Most often threads I've not recently read, or new threads are bold so it's easy to tell those threads, but for some reason there are times threads I've not looked at are not bold which makes it easy to miss some new ones.

Hopefully the matter will be resolved soon.

• Members

With so much 'christian' rubbish on the internet I am grateful for this site. Personally I want to hear Biblical truth all times (even when God's Truth is hard to hear (stubbornness of the flesh) ) and I'm sure many others do too.

There certainly needs to be continual high Biblical standards in the running of this site.

A thankyou to all who strive to keep the integrity of IFB.

God is good always.

Archived