• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Do You Feel Like You're All Alone?

paid4

• Members

I've read some of the fourms and it seems like lots of people are running into the same thing. I feel the same way right now myself. I have this utter feeling of being the only one that believes what I do. I hunger for others to know and to learn and most of all to STAND UP and proclaim Jesus Christ. "Is any one else out there"  is a question that often crosses my mind.

Surely I'm not the only one that has ever felt this way?!?!

Well, I'm not.  And you're not!!!

When you get a chance read 1 Kings 19:1-21. What a blessing to know that God is there when the winds come and the earth shakes and your world is crumbling all around you.

In these times LISTEN for that still small voice and KNOW that God doesn't need your help but rather desires for you to want to work for Him.

There are others out there. God knows it because he put them there.

WE ARE NOT ALONE!!!!!

Thank you for the ones that keep this website up and running. It is very much needed in this day and age!!

• Members

I must admit that much of the time I feel like Joshua (only with far less faith) and would like to go off and hide in a cave somrwhere and sometimes I feel like Jeremiah (except no visions etc.) because no one listens to me.

But then I come to my senses and realize that I am just a little man in the scheme of things and why would I think anyone should listen to me.  Also I am not the most most outgoing person in the world so why would I not be alone.

We can't all be popular.  I just live with it and do the best I can with God's help.  

And having this place to spout off once in awhile makes me feel a little better.  So hey, keep those likes coming.  I need them once in awhile.  :thblisshe5:

Archived