• Welcome to Online Baptist

Free to join.

Jordan Kurecki

Witnessing To Muslims

In my experiencing approaching them in kindness, not being confrontational, having patience, actually listening to their questions and comments, being in prayer for the Holy Ghost to help me provide the best response, and to not push the conversation too far so as to leave the door open for further conversation.

With militant type Muslims, it's typically best to politely move on. I usually let them know if they ever want to talk in the future we can talk then so I leave them with that open door. Beyond that, those Muslims which get angry, aggressively defensive, want to shout and argue, it's best to shake the dust off our feet (figuratively) and move on.

While I've had several Catholics come to Christ during one Gospel sharing conversation with them, I've never yet had such occur with a Muslim.