• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

The Unpardonable Sin

2bLikeJesus

• Members

I'm a fairly "organized" person...everything in its place...well, almost everything.  :coverlaugh:

When I need something; I know where to find it...most of the time. Periodically, someone will get something of mine to use, and it will disappear into the great unknown.  :verymad:

I hear ya!  Someone will use my spices and not put them back in the spice rack in alphabetical order and the label facing out!  HOW RUDE!   :hsyft:

• Members

I hear ya!  Someone will use my spices and not put them back in the spice rack in alphabetical order and the label facing out!  HOW RUDE!   :hsyft:

YEAH! 

...but do you have your sock-drawer arranged by type, type color, and type length? If those get out of order... :boxing:

:nuts:

...at least I don't still make smiley-faces with my socks like they taught us in boot-camp.    :hide:

• Members

YEAH! 

...but do you have your sock-drawer arranged by type, type color, and type length? If those get out of order... :boxing:

:nuts:

...at least I don't still make smiley-faces with my socks like they taught us in boot-camp.    :hide:

I am worse.  I never wear the same shoes two days in a row, and my socks to be worn that day with those shoes are always stuffed into one of them (unless I am wearing my sandals that day, unlike many clueless Oregonians I do NOT wear socks with my sandals).

You must have gone to Air Force boot camp.  My Marine Corps drill sergeant would have beat us within an inch of our lives if we made smiley-faces out of our socks.    :nuts:  

• Members

I am worse.  I never wear the same shoes two days in a row, and my socks to be worn that day with those shoes are always stuffed into one of them (unless I am wearing my sandals that day, unlike many clueless Oregonians I do NOT wear socks with my sandals).

You must have gone to Air Force boot camp.  My Marine Corps drill sergeant would have beat us within an inch of our lives if we made smiley-faces out of our socks.    :nuts:  

You win.

No sir... I was in the Coast Guard. 

Here's a short video of what I was talking about; however, this is from an army man. We had to make ours more ball-like; his are OBlong.

The way he folded his socks would never have passed inspection. He made his smiley-face too sloppy.  :tapping:   :nuts:

• Members

We didn't do the smiley face thing in the Air Force.

My socks are organized and it gives me shivers when someone just takes a handful of socks tosses them in a drawer full of haphazardly tossed socks. My wife is one of those. When I take care of laundry I fold her clothes and have them neatly on the bed so she can place them where she wants them. So many times she will just grab those neatly folded socks and carelessly toss them in with a mess of socks in a drawer. I try not to be present for such atrocities!

• Members

I have no with prOBlem just tossing them in a drawer.  They are all the same color so I never pick up a miss match.

And as far as wearing sandals goes, I believe if we were meant to wear sandals God would not have given us shoes . . . . so there!

The same goes for men wearing shorts!

Signed,

The Old Curmudgeon

• Moderators

On an electrical jOB; the slots on all device and plate screws are to be VERTICAL!!!! And if you mount a panel, metal disconnect or switchgear that loosens up when I stand on it (210 pounds) to do work above it --- it is NOT properly secured!!   (Musician4God can verify this to be so).

• Members

I am worse. I never wear the same shoes two days in a row, and my socks to be worn that day with those shoes are always stuffed into one of them (unless I am wearing my sandals that day, unlike many clueless Oregonians I do NOT wear socks with my sandals).

You must have gone to Air Force boot camp. My Marine Corps drill sergeant would have beat us within an inch of our lives if we made smiley-faces out of our socks. :nuts:

No Devil-Dog Doubt!

Archived