Online Baptist

Through The Bible One Verse At A Time

• Independent Fundamental Baptist

Exodus 19:9  

And the LORD said unto Moses, Lo, I come unto thee in a thick cloud, that the people may hear when I speak with thee, and believe thee for ever. And Moses told the words of the people unto the LORD. 

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rules are simple. Beginning at Genesis 1:1, and posting the following verse, and so on, in order as laid out in the KJV one verse per post, let's make our way to the last verse in the book of Revela

Genesis 2:18 And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.

John I made a mistake in my previous post.. I used Genesis 34 instead of Genesis 33.. My mistake.. You followed the same chapter.. sorry to mislead you I corrected mine

• Advanced Member

Exodus 

19:12    And thou shalt set bounds unto the people round about, saying, Take heed to yourselves, that ye go not up into the mount, or touch the border of it: whosoever toucheth the mount shall be surely put to death:

Exodus 19:13

There shall not an hand touch it, but he shall surely be stoned, or shot through; whether it be beast or man, it shall not live: when the trumpet soundeth long, they shall come up to the mount. 

• Advanced Member

Exodus 

19:16    And it came to pass on the third day in the morning, that there were thunders and lightnings, and a thick cloud upon the mount, and the voice of the trumpet exceeding loud; so that all the people that was in the camp trembled.
  • Advanced Member

Exodus 

19:24    And the LORD said unto him, Away, get thee down, and thou shalt come up, thou, and Aaron with thee: but let not the priests and the people break through to come up unto the LORD, lest he break forth upon them.
  • Advanced Member

Exodus 

20:5    Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;

Exodus 20:10

But the seventh day is the sabbath of the LORD thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates:

• 2 weeks later...