Online Baptist

Through The Bible One Verse At A Time

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rules are simple. Beginning at Genesis 1:1, and posting the following verse, and so on, in order as laid out in the KJV one verse per post, let's make our way to the last verse in the book of Revela

Genesis 2:18 And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.

John I made a mistake in my previous post.. I used Genesis 34 instead of Genesis 33.. My mistake.. You followed the same chapter.. sorry to mislead you I corrected mine

• Independent Fundamental Baptist

Exodus 16:23

And he said unto them, This is that which the Lord hath said, To morrow is the rest of the holy sabbath unto the Lord: bake that which ye will bake to day, and seethe that ye will seethe; and that which remaineth over lay up for you to be kept until the morning.

• Advanced Member

Exodus 

16:32    And Moses said, This is the thing which the LORD commandeth, Fill an omer of it to be kept for your generations; that they may see the bread wherewith I have fed you in the wilderness, when I brought you forth from the land of Egypt.

Exodus 17:1

And all the congregation of the children of Israel journeyed from the wilderness of Sin, after their journeys, according to the commandment of the Lord, and pitched in Rephidim: and there was no water for the people to drink.

Exodus 17:3  

And the people thirsted there for water; and the people murmured against Moses, and said, Wherefore is this that thou hast brought us up out of Egypt, to kill us and our children and our cattle with thirst? 

• Advanced Member

Exodus 

17:6    Behold, I will stand before thee there upon the rock in Horeb; and thou shalt smite the rock, and there shall come water out of it, that the people may drink. And Moses did so in the sight of the elders of Israel.
  • Advanced Member

Exodus 

17:12    But Moses' hands were heavy; and they took a stone, and put it under him, and he sat thereon; and Aaron and Hur stayed up his hands, the one on the one side, and the other on the other side; and his hands were steady until the going down of the sun.