Online Baptist

Through The Bible One Verse At A Time

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rules are simple. Beginning at Genesis 1:1, and posting the following verse, and so on, in order as laid out in the KJV one verse per post, let's make our way to the last verse in the book of Revela

Genesis 2:18 And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.

John I made a mistake in my previous post.. I used Genesis 34 instead of Genesis 33.. My mistake.. You followed the same chapter.. sorry to mislead you I corrected mine

• Independent Fundamental Baptist

Exodus  12:13

And the blood shall be to you for a token vpon the houses where you are: and when I see the blood, I will passe ouer you, and the plague shall not bee vpon you to destroy you, when I smite the land of Egypt.

Edited by Shadowfeathers

Exodus  12:18

In the first month, on the fourteenth day of the month at even, ye shall eat unleavened bread, until the one and twentieth day of the month at even.

Edited by Shadowfeathers
  • Advanced Member

Exodus 

12:22    And ye shall take a bunch of hyssop, and dip it in the blood that is in the bason, and strike the lintel and the two side posts with the blood that is in the bason; and none of you shall go out at the door of his house until the morning.

Exodus 12:23

For the Lord will pass through to smite the Egyptians; and when he seeth the blood upon the lintel, and on the two side posts, the Lord will pass over the door, and will not suffer the destroyer to come in unto your houses to smite you.

Exodus 12:27

That ye shall say, It is the sacrifice of the Lord's passover, who passed over the houses of the children of Israel in Egypt, when he smote the Egyptians, and delivered our houses. And the people bowed the head and worshipped.

Exodus 12:29

And it came to pass, that at midnight the Lord smote all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, from the firstborn of Pharaoh that sat on his throne unto the firstborn of the captive that was in the dungeon; and all the firstborn of cattle.

• 2 weeks later...

Exodus 12:39

And they baked unleavened cakes of the dough which they brought forth out of Egypt, for it was not leavened; because they were thrust out of Egypt, and could not tarry, neither had they prepared for themselves any victual.