• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Inconceivable! Famous Lookalikes!

Ukulelemike

• Members

I have been around the world and have met and OBserved many types of people and it is my firm belief that God uses the same molds but uses different materials.

I have seen Chinese that look just like a Jewish friend of mine.  there were slight differences of course but you could put them side by said and you could see so much similarities that if they claimed to be brothers you would believe it.

• Members

A girl I went to school with said she ran into my "twin". She said she actually thought it was me at first. Apparently he looked like me and even had mannerisms like mine. At first she thought it was me trying to play a trick on people. Unfortunately I never got to meet my "twin" because he went back to his home State but that gal seeing him really did a number on her mind.

• Moderators

I noticed this fact last night at church when we were watching a video on the RCC's aggression against the KJV Bible, and every time they showed a picture of Tischendorf, I turned to my wife and said "Inconceivable!". The really funny part is that she thought it was funny every time I said it.

inconceivable.jpg

Archived