• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Whats Your Opinion Of This Guy?

• Members

Why is so much posting done on Calvinism? We should all know it's not Biblical by now. Personally, I don't think any Reformed Baptists/Calvinists should NOT even be allowed on this site. All it does is cause confusion and take time and energy from things that ARE of the Lord.

• Members

It's good for people to become aware of false doctrines. 

"Replacement Theology" is alive and thriving even among Baptists, it seems.

Same old 1,500 year old Catholic heresies resurrected in Protestant churches.

• Members

Now while you have Independent Baptist they may not be Independent Fundamental Baptist.  Among the Independent Baptist some are Calvinist and other Arminian, some teach and practice some of the views of the Reformed Churches, and others teach Replacement Theology and Prosperity Theology.

So I agree with the fundamentals of the Bible and I associate with Baptist of like mind. But many times of supposed Baptist and KJV sites I read posts where men are supporting doctrines that the majority of Fundamental Baptist don't teach.  While some Southern Baptist teach Calvinism as a fundamental like the fundamental of the trinity. 

Also even here some are teaching or at least posting questioning of the that Christ isn't fully the Godhead until the Dove like sign lights on him. 

So my opinion of this guy is like all these guys the are Very dangerous with their sophist reasoning, truly false teachings, worldly attitudes and their desire to have followings after themselves.

Archived