• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

One God, Three Persons, Co-Equal

• Members

I apologize winman, I should have not said anything out loud. 

Out loud? LOL. 

It's alright, I can be very controversial in my views. But one thing you will find out, I will ALWAYS present scripture to support what I believe. 

Folks OFTEN tell me I am wrong, but almost NEVER tell me why. 

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Out loud? LOL. 

It's alright, I can be very controversial in my views. But one thing you will find out, I will ALWAYS present scripture to support what I believe. 

Folks OFTEN tell me I am wrong, but almost NEVER tell me why. 

I've given you God's word to show you where you are wrong, you have chosen to reject the truth. I thought from the other thread you had this opinion from some misguided interpretation of scripture. I've completed what I set out to do. You're misinterpretation would bring into question Christs deity and borders on the heretical. I'll quote God's word through Paul as a final exhortation to you on this matter.

Ephesians 4:13 Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:

Ephesians 4:17 This I say therefore, and testify in the Lord, that ye henceforth walk not as other Gentiles walk, in the vanity of their mind,

Ephesians 4:18 Having the understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God through the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart:

Archived