• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

hey yall

• Members

I live in west virginia, whey up in the mountains. I grew up and graduated from a baptist school although I don't believe all baptist theology. I still love the people. I presently co-host a christian blog talk radio show with pastor Harry Walther. Look up his name on the net and you'lle find the radio show. I follow the words in red, I like talking about the rapture and how to be worthy. and I do believe the first of two raptures will happen soon although I don't know how soon. If you don't believe in a second rapture remember Jesus said in matthew 24:29-31 Immediately after the tribulation........V.31 and he shall send his angels....and they shall gater together his elect... But we can still be worthy of the first rapture. Jesus said in Rev.3:10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth. :roll

• Administrators

Welcome, christian. I lived in WV for a few years as a teen. My dad's from the Clarksburg area.

As far as being worthy - no-one is worthy who has not turned to Christ for forgiveness of their sins. Only through Christ can any of us be worthy! And I am looking forward to the day He calls us Home!! :thumb