• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

It's Worse Than You Think...

• Members

Noticed the rock band equipment about 1:18 into the video.

It is my belief that music will be the tie that brings about a one world religion. The reason I say that is from the account in Daniel 3:5-7.

Nations were OBident to the sound of the music.

All I can say from this video is DON"T DRINK THE COOL-AID!!!

I think these are some of the people like in Acts 19:15

Don't play with the Holyness of God Almighty!!!!!

• Moderators

I just started a new Facebook page, "Exposing the One-World Church", and I think this will be an excellent addition to it.

I made it sort of in response to another page called 'Exposing the institutional Church", which is actually an anti-christianity, anti-church page, so I wanted to expose them, and others like them, for what they are. This video will do nicely, I think.

• Members

Jesus was snorting frankincense since he was a baby in his crib? Sounds like they're just getting high on items not meant to get high on that are legal, trading one drug for another.

Couldn't make it but a few minutes, might as well be coven of witches talking about Christianity. "positive energy" is definitely the red flag of spiritualism.

Just a side note, I attended Assembly of God churches for years, I never talked in "tongues", got drunk, barked or howled. But I was saved in one. I have had the experience of being "slain in the spirit" after I was saved though. I don't believe in that anymore! but it was definitely the "experience" of it that I wanted when I went there a few times not the preaching. Just the fun stuff. The pastor would speak "prophetic words" about me and my past whom I'd never met him and he was always right. Women would run around perimeter of church with flags "fanning the Spirit" to keep him moving I guess.

• Members

I was also saved in an Assembly of God church. At that time the pastor was rather conservative. I never heard anyone speak in tongues, and I've never done so. There wasn't any hollering or running around. I felt comfortable there with how the services were conducted.

That all changed when that pastor moved to Texas and a very Charismatic pastor took over. Not long after he took over he and his wife would speak in tongues. Then others in the congregation started doing that. Then he set up a worship band on the platform and services would start with way to loud music, speaking in tongues, jumping around and that sort of thing. I wasn't comfortable with that so I left.

Most Charismatics and Pentecostals I've known were of a more conservative nature. Those I've encountered who were boisterous and into showy things I've never been able to be around them much. While some of the more conservative ones I know say they sometimes speak in tongues when they pray, none of them have ever tried to say one isn't saved if they don't or tried to push me into becoming a tongue speaker. They are typically appalled by the showy crazy stuff some in their Charismatic or Pentecostal circles are doing because it makes them all look bad and they believe most of it OBviously isn't biblically sound.

Archived