• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Food Groups

Which Food Group?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which Food Group?

• Meats
    • Grains
    • Fruits/Veggies
    • Combination of above (Happy, Rachel?) :D
    • Sweets/Junk
    • Chocolate/Peanut Butter :)

• Members

Did you name your new baby Benjamin Bunny?? LOL, I have a Benjamin Bunny! And oh, how the nickname "Bunny" stuck-- He'll be 8 next month.

Yes, we just can't help it. Benjamin is his name, and well, Bunny is just so cute with it...we'll have to try soo hard to drop the "bunny" when he gets old enough to care not being referred to as a rabbit! :P

• Administrators

I, of course, had to choose a combination. After all, isnt' that what pizza and tacos are? :lol: I do try to eat healthily...but have to admit. My fave foods are actually potatoes and chocolate. *sigh* So - the combo is a better pick for me. Especially if the fruit is chocolate covered...or the meat is pepperoni or ground taco meat...and the grain is pizza dough or perhaps corn tortillas....time for lunch. A combination: chicken quesadilla!! :Green :thumb

• Members
I' date=' of course, had to choose a combination. After all, isnt' that what pizza and tacos are? :lol: I do try to eat healthily...but have to admit. My fave foods are actually potatoes and chocolate. *sigh* So - the combo is a better pick for me. Especially if the fruit is chocolate covered...or the meat is pepperoni or ground taco meat...and the grain is pizza dough or perhaps corn tortillas....time for lunch. A combination: chicken quesadilla!! :Green :thumb[/quote']

LOL LOLOL

• Administrators
We ran out of peanut butter the other day' date=' and I wasn't sure how to go on living! My darling hubby went out and bought me two more jars though. Is chocolate/peanut butter one of the major food groups?? :ideas:[/quote']
Sure - you got your protein and fiber in the peanut; chocolate and peanut are both vegetable, and they usually add milk, so there's your dairy; hmmm - sounds like it should be under combination, to me!!! :Green

• Members

I thought there was really only one food group, that it consisted of Peanut Butter, chocolate, & ice cream them everything else was consider junk food.

A few years back I got to adding honey to my peanut butter. Them Peter Pan came out with Honey Roasted creamy peanut butter, them they came out with Honey Roasted Crunchy Peanut Butter, and I was hooked on the latter. Them came the peanut butter trouble, since them I've been having to mix my own.

Although I would consider a well done rib eye cooked on the grill to be in a food group of its own. :Green