Online Baptist Community

Done.

Rate this topic

Arbo

• Independent Fundamental Baptist

Hmmm? Arbo, I don't think I really know you enough to 'pounce' on you? I think I see where you're coming from in the 'Thank the Mods' thread. I hope you find that instructing-fellowship place you're looking for.

I have only been here 6 months, and while I consider myself a hard core IFB (unless I am totally wrong on the definition of an IFB) I will certainly miss your input and fellowship.  With the exception of getting very angry with one member who made personal attacks against my pastor (whom he had never met or heard in person) I don't believe I have ever "pounced" on anyone.  Feel free like GP to drop in from time to time and say hello and of course please let us know if you have any pressing prayer requests.  The power of intercessory prayer cannot be over-stated, so seek it whenever and wherever you can.  God Bless, Arbo

Well, it is certainly not anyone's intention to make others feel "unwelcome" here (generally speaking).  However, I would not feel very "welcome" at the local charismatic or non-denominational church either.  So maybe it is more of a prOBlem of doctrinal positions than anything else.