• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Succumbed To The World

1Timothy115

• Members

As homosexuality becomes more accepted, and as it comes closer to homes of more people, the temptation to change our minds will become greater.  The devil knows we never want to have to separate from our children. But we will have to stay strong.  Pray for your Pastors like never before, pray for the leadership of your churches.  Pray for those who are not strong enough to withstand the temptation.

• Members

Something like four denominations last week took openly pro-homosexual affirming steps. It's impossible to accept homosexuality as normal or natural, and not a sin, while at the same time proclaiming all Scripture is from God and inerrant. In their distancing themselves from Scripture they will also have to distance themselves from biblical Christians.

Many American Christians already declare Christians who say homosexuality is a sin are "radical, extreme, fundamentalist bigots and homophOBes".

Those who scream the loudest for tolerance are typically the most intolerant of anything and anyone they disagree with.

• Members

Something like four denominations last week took openly pro-homosexual affirming steps. It's impossible to accept homosexuality as normal or natural, and not a sin, while at the same time proclaiming all Scripture is from God and inerrant. In their distancing themselves from Scripture they will also have to distance themselves from biblical Christians.

Many American Christians already declare Christians who say homosexuality is a sin are "radical, extreme, fundamentalist bigots and homophOBes".

Those who scream the loudest for tolerance are typically the most intolerant of anything and anyone they disagree with.

And the bible is considered "Hate media".

• Members

Right now in Scotland, it is considered a "hate crime" if a street preacher openly condemns homosexuality.  The homosexuals are purposefully trying to bait these open-air preachers into saying something "offensive" so that they can call the cops on them, and send them off to jail.

I was preaching at a local college campus, and I was told that I was being intolerant, and that I should be "shot" (by one guy) and that I should leave by many others.  I responded by saying that it sounded like they were being very hateful and intolerant toward me. 

Their response?
"We don't have to be tolerant of those who are intolerant!" 

WOW!

What hypocrisy!!!

But that is how they operate, so get ready for some real persecution to come our way in the next few years!

• Members

I've heard like comments. Those who hide their hate under the guise of promoting tolerance are lost sinners serving their father the devil. They believe the end justifies the means, which in their warped thinking means if they silence, persecute or even execute those they consider to be intolerant, then they are justified in doing so and thereby in their minds they are not hypocrites because they are doing what they believe is necessary to reach the desired end.

Archived