Online Baptist Community

An Open Letter To The Mods

Rate this topic

Arbo

• Independent Fundamental Baptist

It is both sad and interesting that only three people who claim to be IFB approve of the OP...and two of them are mods.

Not mentioning any names, but some may have already expressed their appreciation to them and apologized for any hardships or headaches they may have caused them.

It is both sad and interesting that only three people who claim to be IFB approve of the OP...and two of them are mods.

It's sad that after two and a half hours you make accusation against people who have not even seen the post.....

I too have thanked the mods on more than one occasion.

It's sad that after two and a half hours you make accusation against people who have not even seen the post.....

I too have thanked the mods on more than one occasion.

Perhaps you have a point. I ought to have added so far to it. If I have offended, I apologize.

I am beginning to find it difficult to avoid the 'us against them' mentality that is here. Though I have generally abstained from posting in theological discussions out of respect for the forum's rules, it has been made clear to me by some here that I am not welcome because I have not described myself as IFB. I should not let it get to me,

Arbo, maybe we're all out doing other things, possible? Just signed in and saw this. The Mods should be commended for putting up with me these many years, even in my absence :)

Anyway thanks Mods!

I would like to say thank you to all of the Moderates but for me this is not enough If I don't show the love of Jesus in my heart toward them.

God bless