• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Ifb Issues.....

DaveW

• Members

Now all you have to do is study the Word on church leadership, and find out how wrong most churches practice it. You may even spot some of thr cause and effect of your situation.

Ephesus is the church praised by God for proprr leadership...
Study it.
We have Acts 20, Eph., I &II Tim., and Rev.2 .

Somehow I find your post both insulting and condescending. You do not know me or my history, and have no idea the years I have studies the subject and the verses you so glibly trot out above, and how I have practiced and applied them. From both sides of the issue. I have long ago "spotted the cause and effect of my situation" and you have just exemplified it.

I can take you to 14 IFB churches on the mission field, 14,  that are pastored by national pastors, winning souls and planting new churches as a direct result of my ministry, teaching, study and application of how I understand Biblical Church leadership. Show me thy theory on paper, and I will show thee my fruit in people.

Never blame administrative application for the results of poor attitude.

If this post sounds like I am a little angry right now, it's because I am.

• Members

Somehow I find your post both insulting and condescending. You do not know me or my history, and have no idea the years I have studies the subject and the verses you so glibly trot out above, and how I have practiced and applied them. From both sides of the issue. I have long ago "spotted the cause and effect of my situation" and you have just exemplified it.

I can take you to 14 IFB churches on the mission field, 14, that are pastored by national pastors, winning souls and planting new churches as a direct result of my ministry, teaching, study and application of how I understand Biblical Church leadership. Show me thy theory on paper, and I will show thee my fruit in people.

Never blame administrative application for the results of poor attitude.

If this post sounds like I am a little angry right now, it's because I am.

I suggested a Bible Study, that is all.

I'm not sure how this becomes offensive.

I have no idea why you are angry.

I failed to realize that you knew everything.

I hope someday to be able to put some of my ideas into practice.

;)

• Members

Well, thank you for polluting my thread with your false leadership doctrine.
I have answered your false teaching at length, although you refuse to see the answers be a use you are so stuck on your false ideas which you hope to pit into practice some day.
I will stick with the biblical example thanks.

I am locking this thread so you can not further corrupt it.

Archived