• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

I Never Cease To Be Amazed...

• Members

NoNic have you ever used my Christian space ? those people there will drive you nuts , there's seers and prophets and every sort of religious sect they are on this site. I met a lot of the Joel Osteen  fans  I tried too witness to many of them but they just could understand the concept of what a true born again christian was.( the feel good religion ) 

I had a lot of people begging me for money most of them from third world countries and got attacked by Muslims that hated what I would post about My Lord and savior " Jesus "

I even had a few of the young women and homosexuals send me sexual messages  " TIME TO LEAVE " the hellhounds are lose.

I've dealt with the same people on facebook that are on my christian space and I view these web sites and people as I view America 90% lost 10% true born again Christians.yet I am thankful for those on facebook whom shine as a light for our Lord and savior unto the lost there.

Though there are some here on OB that I disagree with whom like to debate and argue and some with doctrines of man but believe if they stay here long enough God will change their hearts I pray for this each day.

I'm thankful that the Lord lead me here to OB and I thank brother Matt for the heart he has for all of us here on OB and pray that the Lord will continue to bless brother Matt to keep OB going so that we may have fellowship with our brothers and sisters in the Lord throughout the world.

I'm thankful that I can say this (below) on OB without being attacked and cursed as I have been before.

Loving you all from my heart with the love of Jesus our Lord and savior

God bless

• Members

This site is as deep as I am willing to go into the realm of Social Networking. I looked into Facebook when my son was in the Navy as a way of keeping up with him, but we both soon realized it was not much more than a world of make believe. Sounds like it hasn't changed.

• Members

NoNic have you ever used my Christian space ? those people there will drive you nuts , there's seers and prophets and every sort of religious sect they are on this site. I met a lot of the Joel Osteen  fans  I tried too witness to many of them but they just could understand the concept of what a true born again christian was. 

I had a lot of people begging me for money most of them from third world countries and got attacked by Muslims that hated what I would post above My Lord and savior " Jesus "

I even had a few of the young women send me sexual messages  " Time to leave "

I dealt with the same people on facebook that are on my christian space 

Though there are some here that I disagree with whom like to debate and argue and some with doctrines of man and believe if they stay here long enough God will change their hearts I pray for this each day.

I'm thankful that the Lord lead me here to OB and I thank brother Matt for the heart he has for all of us here on OB

I'm thankful that I can say this (below) without being attacked

Loving you all from my heart and the love of Jesus our Lord and savior

God bless

No brother, I've never tried My Christian Space. I've never used any Social Media outlets other than Facebook. So, I don't know how to tweet, tumble, digg, link in, pin it, reddit, stumble upon, or anything else like that.    :puzzled3:    :nuts: Sounds worse than facebook...and there were Muslims on My "CHRISTIAN" Space? Well, we know why they and the others were there.

I'm sure proud to be able to call you friend though! You're always a blessing in my life brother. Keep pressing toward the mark (Philippians 3:14)!

• Members

No brother, I've never tried My Christian Space. I've never used any Social Media outlets other than Facebook. So, I don't know how to tweet, tumble, digg, link in, pin it, reddit, stumble upon, or anything else like that.    :puzzled3:    :nuts: Sounds worse than facebook...and there were Muslims on My "CHRISTIAN" Space? Well, we know why they and the others were there.

I'm sure proud to be able to call you friend though! You're always a blessing in my life brother. Keep pressing toward the mark (Philippians 3:14)!

Thank you my friend and the same here as well you are blessing in my life and I'm proud to have you as my friend , I see this as true fellowship in our Lord Jesus loving one another and building one another up in our Savior " Jesus "

God bless My Friend

• Members

...at the lack of discernment by Christians on Facebook. 

They will "share" anything from anybody as long as the words God, Bible, Jesus, Heaven, etc. are attached to it.

Even folks that I thought would know better.

Here's a dandy quote from Joel Osteen Minstries...it's just chock full of biblical insight and meat...

...and that one didn't even have one of the key words that I mentioned.

...Get your fire back.   :nuts: 

My point will focus on the fact that many Christians (at the cost of being labeled negative) do not use biblical terms or speech when they communicate with the body of the Christ, the church.  I stated that in my post on what I believe as a Bible believing practicing Christian in that we should use Biblical words and terms.

Archived