• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

The Pope And Chrislam...

• Administrators

http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/blog/?p=22878

German website DW reports that for the first time ever, the Vatican is staging an unusual exhibition in the Emirate of Shajah. The show is seen as a sign of openness and cooperation between religions.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                It is the first collaboration of the Vatican with an Arab country,” said al-Khamis. Indeed, the exhibition is one-of-a-kind – not only because it presents excellent artworks but also because it furthers dialogue between Christians and Muslims.

(emphasis original to the article - I changed it from red because the red bothers some eyes)

Here are links to more articles on Chrislam:

http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/blog/?cat=1541

I had never heard of this blog before (I don't think - candlelight may have mentioned it, because she knows a good bit about Chrislam), but apparently the founder is KJV, so that's good.

• 5 months later...
  • Members

I think I read a report recently of a Muslim prayer day at the US National Cathedral. 

Yes, and from what I've read only one Christian, a woman, was brave enough to get in the midst of this and start praying in Jesus name and then openly calling out those who allowed the desecration of a Christian church by allowing Muslim prayers.

• Members

Yes, and from what I've read only one Christian, a woman, was brave enough to get in the midst of this and start praying in Jesus name and then openly calling out those who allowed the desecration of a Christian church by allowing Muslim prayers.

Yes, come to think of it I saw a video of her.  But my memory is failing these days.  

Archived