• Welcome to Online Baptist

Free to join.

candlelight

Please Pray For Me Today...

as I am going to the doctor's office today.  As I said in another post, the doctor's secretary is reading the NIV and asked me what church I belong to.  I am giving her a KJV and I am going to encourage her to visit my church.  I am also giving her a church bulletin along with my pastor's phone number on it, since we meet in various places.

Please pray that the Lord Jesus Christ gives me the right words to say to her.  I don't know if she is saved.   Her name is Monica.  She asked me several questions on the phone.  I need prayer to say the words that God would have me say to this woman to encourage her in the faith.

I will be going back in several weeks for my yearly blood test.  Please continue to keep this situation in prayer.

I welcome and appreciate all of your prayers and words of advice.  Thanks in advance.

Edited by candlelight

Giving God the Glory for His wonderful work through His Holly Spirit in you Sister

I will continue to pray for you and Monica, ''Gods will be done''

God bless Sister

Thank you so much, EK.  God gave me the strength, b/c without Him I wouldn't have able to do anything.  Amen.  God's will be done, is right.  God bless you too, brother.

Thank you so much, EK.  God gave me the strength, b/c without Him I wouldn't have able to do anything.  Amen.  God's will be done, is right.  God bless you too, brother.

you're welcome sister I believe this is what OB is truly about praying for one another and building one another up sharing our walk with the Lord with one another giving Jesus the Glory.