• Welcome to Online Baptist

Free to join.

2bLikeJesus

You Are Not Allowed To Use That Image Extension On This Community.

This forum is extremely frustrating.  I have the worst time trying to post any images, sermons, or videos.  Will someone tell me what image extensions ARE allowed on this community?

Bro. Garry

http://www.onlinebaptist.com/home/uploads/monthly_06_2014/post-23427-0-58796100-1402619091.jpgI haven't had a prOBlem with posting YouTube videos.  I just click on the video, copy and paste it and post.  I can also post pictures.  At least I have done that before.  Let me see if I still can.

Edited by candlelight

Okay, when you go to post a picture - instead of hitting "post" - hit "More Reply Options."  Then, hit "Choose File" under "Attach Files" then hit "Add Reply."  Hope this helps, Brother Garry.  Let me try and post a bigger picture.

What Polaroid icon do you mean, NN?  Can you explain what it looks like?

Sure...when you are replying, you can see the tool bar above the typing area.

On the part of the tool bar that has the B (for bold), I (for italics), and U (for underline), you will see an icon that looks like a little Polaroid picture...I'm seeing it as a blue outline with some type of green picture in it...

I've been a member here for quite a while, and I still haven't figured out how to substitute a link with a word.   :nuts:

Like...instead of posting a long link like this...wwv.idon'tknowhowtodothis.com

It would be just a word or two, but still go to the link...like this...I'm ignorant

I know how to do it on other forums...just not here.   :nuts:

Sure...when you are replying, you can see the tool bar above the typing area.

On the part of the tool bar that has the B (for bold), I (for italics), and U (for underline), you will see an icon that looks like a little Polaroid picture...I'm seeing it as a blue outline with some type of green picture in it...

Thanks, NN.  I think I can figure that out.

I've been a member here for quite a while, and I still haven't figured out how to substitute a link with a word.   :nuts:

Like...instead of posting a long link like this...wwv.idon'tknowhowtodothis.com

It would be just a word or two, but still go to the link...like this...I'm ignorant

I know how to do it on other forums...just not here.   :nuts:

I don't know how to do that, either.  I also don't know how to quote part of someone's post.  LOL

I also don't know how to quote part of someone's post.  LOL

The only way that I know how to do that is to quote them, and then go into the quote and remove everything except what I want to leave...

What I do is put my cursor where I want to start removing part of the quote...hold down the left mouse button while dragging it to where I want to delete that part of the quote...let go of the mouse button...then hit Backspace.

Hope that made sense!

CL are you clicking on a thumbnail picture to link?

If you click on the thumbnail picture it will link that, not the actual picture.

Just a thought.

I usually post from my phone so I don't even try to do this stuff.......