• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Are There Things In Scripture That Talk...

• Members

It's prOBably that secret alien outpost that's hidden on the dark side of the moon...those sneaky aliens are using their super-duper alien technology to alter things here on earth during the full moon...because when we see the full moon, that means that's when they have the most darkness, and their super-duper alien mind-control works best then since their secret alien outpost is on the dark side of the moon.

Just ask any Ufologist...they'll tell you.

• Members

It's prOBably that secret alien outpost that's hidden on the dark side of the moon...those sneaky aliens are using their super-duper alien technology to alter things here on earth during the full moon...because when we see the full moon, that means that's when they have the most darkness, and their super-duper alien mind-control works best then since their secret alien outpost is on the dark side of the moon.

Just ask any Ufologist...they'll tell you.

You must be talking to those in the Vatican, NN.   :nuts:

• Administrators

You know, there is scientific proof that the phases of the moon do things with the tides.  I have to think that God set it up that way - not that there's anything spooky about it, but God is a God of order and regularity.  

I know from teaching and babysitting multiple kids that there certainly are times when kids, as a whole, get weirder. Could be the same pull of the moon that messes with tides. Could just be that none of them got sleep the night before.  Who really knows?

• Members

You know, there is scientific proof that the phases of the moon do things with the tides. I have to think that God set it up that way - not that there's anything spooky about it, but God is a God of order and regularity.

I know from teaching and babysitting multiple kids that there certainly are times when kids, as a whole, get weirder. Could be the same pull of the moon that messes with tides. Could just be that none of them got sleep the night before. Who really knows?

People are about 70% water - it could be affecting our tides? ???
:lol:

• Members

People are about 70% water - it could be affecting our tides? ???
:lol:

:nuts: 

Below is a skeptic's article on the moon.  Note, it says it is rooted in mythology.  An interesting read, although, I don't know how factual it is.  It kinda goes along with what Miss Daisy was saying with regards to her jOB as a nurse for 20 years.

http://skepdic.com/fullmoon.html

• Members

Here is a link to the moon and tides; http://home.hiwaay.net/~krcool/Astro/moon/moontides/ 

When we were at school we were tught that the highest spring tides are when the moon and the sun are both pulling in the same direction and the lowest neap tides are whn the are pulling in opposite directions, that is at 45 degrees.

• Members

I got OBject not found! when I opened the link, Invicta.

However, I remember the science teachers explaining this to the students.

Sorry, so did I when I tried it this evening. I wonder why?  I tested it when I posted it.  

http://home.hiwaay.net/~krcool/Astro/moon/moontides/

Try again.  It worked when I previewed the post/

• Members

Sorry, so did I when I tried it this evening. I wonder why?  I tested it when I posted it.  

http://home.hiwaay.net/~krcool/Astro/moon/moontides/

Try again.  It worked when I previewed the post/

Thanks, Invicta.  This is a very good article.  I remember some of it from the science teachers who taught by learning disabled students when I taught school.  I am saving this.

Archived