• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Prayer Request For My Grandma

Miss Daisy

• Members

Please pray for my grandma Dorothy who's been an amputee for 5 years from bone cancer. She's in hospital now for bladder infection and they're running other tests. Also requesting prayer for my mom and my aunts who have been able to keep my grandma in her own home for last 5 years but my grandma is now older, weaker, sicker, and her other leg's knee is giving out. She's 85ish. My grandma needs to accept that she may no longer be able to stay in her own home. Her doorways are too narrow for her wheelchair for starters. My mom and my aunts are all in their 60's now and have health prOBlems of their own and would unable to care for her in their home also. My mom's home's doorways are too narrow for a wheelchair also. I'm not any help because of a lot of back prOBlems. My grandma has also gained a lot of weight since being in a wheelchair which compounds the prOBlem of moving and lifting her. She has stated she wants to make it until her last granddaughter's wedding, in two weeks. Then I feel she's just going to give up. She is saved and a Christian. If she stays in hospital for another day and half Medicare would pay for nursing home for her to recuperate a few weeks before more decisions are made. But she is very strong-willed and wouldn't go without a lot of prayer! I know this is long and I've asked for prayer for her before. Thank you!

Last time she was in hospital and went to nursing home for a few weeks she was very glad she did.

Archived