• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Way Of Life - From Bro. Cloud's Mailbox

RSS Robot

• Members

Sorry, Mike please forgive me.

Whatever Tom Horn is or not, the Vatican is pushing this viewpoint, and the Bible seems to say the Pope will be the first beast and he will present the second beast as Christ. In the place of Christ =antichrist.  There are OT prophecies that seems to say he will be blind in the right eye and will have a weak arm. Revelation says he will overcome a fatal wound. Whether that means he will be resurrected or not, I am sure it will be OBvious when it happens. Various sections in Daniel and Revelation says he will torment and kill the saints. He will peform miracles which will convince the nonbelievers he is indeed Christ. They will be such miracles that only Christ could possibly do them. (They will think).The point about the superman and mutant movies is that, in the secular world and the New Age world of which I was from, the aliens are to "hook" the atheists. Many people already believe they exist, thanks to Art Bell, an intelligent and interesting man, who knows what he really believes? But he has enough love and respect from prOBably millions of people that they learned things from him, not all good. (Side note, please pray for Art Bell's salvation- he would be great to have on our side).

He DID have Chuck Missler on who explained the aliens were demons and he gave a good biblical account countering much of the stuff Art had on his show. And Art gave him fair time and respect.

We like his wife's books Be Ye Transformed, and The Way of Agape. Even though they are not fundamentalists per se, those books get to the heart of Romans 12:1,2 and becoming the mind of Christ, and What we are in the meaning of Ye are the Temple. Interesting stuff. Smart folks. Not KJV per se but use the KJV in Chuck's books. Pray for them too.

So there is plenty of background for  the alien believers and then with these phenomenally done movies of all the superheroes, it is CONDITIONING the minds of regular folks to expect something along those lines, and when the antichrist comes and shows his great power, they will bite. The alien doesn't even have to look unhuman. Superman is  perfect example. He's like good old fashioned American values, grown up in Kansas.

That's basically what I wrote to Dr. Cloud, whom we both respect and love even though he does this. We like his materials, his books, his intent mostly. I think he is right on about the music turning the churches and luring them into the One World Religion. I have read about this for years and it still is heartbreaking to see it happen. But by the grace of God go I, may I not fall to join them, pray my head stays clear and we can see what is really happening, it is scary. Churches falling that we never thought would fall. We have lost our local IFB's whom were dear people- two of the older preachers died within months of each other-heartbreak. Don't know how to get in touch with the wives, we just never thought it would happen. The son was wonderful and took over and we loved him and his family and then they were gone. No one has heard from them. One of their families was more concerned with going to every amusement park on earth, than supporting their church.

• Moderators

Sorry, Mike please forgive me.  Poo-you know there's no need for that.

Whatever Tom Horn is or not, the Vatican is pushing this viewpoint, and the Bible seems to say the Pope will be the first beast and he will present the second beast as Christ. In the place of Christ =antichrist.  There are OT prophecies that seems to say he will be blind in the right eye and will have a weak arm. Revelation says he will overcome a fatal wound. Whether that means he will be resurrected or not, I am sure it will be OBvious when it happens. Various sections in Daniel and Revelation says he will torment and kill the saints. He will peform miracles which will convince the nonbelievers he is indeed Christ. They will be such miracles that only Christ could possibly do them. (They will think).The point about the superman and mutant movies is that, in the secular world and the New Age world of which I was from, the aliens are to "hook" the atheists. Many people already believe they exist, thanks to Art Bell, an intelligent and interesting man, who knows what he really believes? But he has enough love and respect from prOBably millions of people that they learned things from him, not all good. (Side note, please pray for Art Bell's salvation- he would be great to have on our side).

He DID have Chuck Missler on who explained the aliens were demons and he gave a good biblical account countering much of the stuff Art had on his show. And Art gave him fair time and respect.

We like his wife's books Be Ye Transformed, and The Way of Agape. Even though they are not fundamentalists per se, those books get to the heart of Romans 12:1,2 and becoming the mind of Christ, and What we are in the meaning of Ye are the Temple. Interesting stuff. Smart folks. Not KJV per se but use the KJV in Chuck's books. Pray for them too.

So there is plenty of background for  the alien believers and then with these phenomenally done movies of all the superheroes, it is CONDITIONING the minds of regular folks to expect something along those lines, and when the antichrist comes and shows his great power, they will bite. The alien doesn't even have to look unhuman. Superman is  perfect example. He's like good old fashioned American values, grown up in Kansas.

That's basically what I wrote to Dr. Cloud, whom we both respect and love even though he does this. We like his materials, his books, his intent mostly. I think he is right on about the music turning the churches and luring them into the One World Religion. I have read about this for years and it still is heartbreaking to see it happen. But by the grace of God go I, may I not fall to join them, pray my head stays clear and we can see what is really happening, it is scary. Churches falling that we never thought would fall. We have lost our local IFB's whom were dear people- two of the older preachers died within months of each other-heartbreak. Don't know how to get in touch with the wives, we just never thought it would happen. The son was wonderful and took over and we loved him and his family and then they were gone. No one has heard from them. One of their families was more concerned with going to every amusement park on earth, than supporting their church.

For those who don't know, Whisperingsage is my wife-she isn't on here a whole lot, but from time to time. Delia: the group. Group: Delia.

The issue of human/alien hybrids, all the stuff, (I will be judicious as I don't want to get into it over the subject), we are aware of these things and disagree with them. But see, that's the weird thing-the RCC really seems to believe this stuff is going to happen. Tom Horn actually was just sounding a warning about the RCC and he DID say he believed that they would not be aliens, but demons. But thanks, No Nic, for the heads-up-I appreciate it. I didn't watch the video myself, but my wife is pretty discerning-sometimes you gotta wade through some slop to reach the treasure, I guess.

Archived