• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Everything Is Ready To Resume Temple Worship Services

• Members

I don't want to put a damper on your post, Beam.  However, I personally know an Orthodox Rabbi in Israel.  He recently told me that the Temple is not ready to be established anytime soon.  I think he would know.

All the implements of the Temple were created quite a few years ago and are on display for anyone visiting Jerusalem.

Perhaps the rabbi is not a part of the Temple Institute or a part of the Sanhedrin (which has been meeting for some years).

• Members

All the implements of the Temple were created quite a few years ago and are on display for anyone visiting Jerusalem.

Perhaps the rabbi is not a part of the Temple Institute or a part of the Sanhedrin (which has been meeting for some years).

Yes, you are correct.  However, my Rabbi friend is part of the Temple Institute and he keeps me informed on recent events.  He just told me that they are still a bit away from building the Temple.  When I want to know something about Judaism, I go to the Jews for information.  I don't know where you are getting your information from.  If you are reading it on Christian sites, I would caution you on that.  The Torah OBservant Jews are a much better source.  That's all I am saying, brother.  

• Members

Yes, you are correct.  However, my Rabbi friend is part of the Temple Institute and he keeps me informed on recent events.  He just told me that they are still a bit away from building the Temple.  When I want to know something about Judaism, I go to the Jews for information.  I don't know where you are getting your information from.  If you are reading it on Christian sites, I would caution you on that.  The Torah OBservant Jews are a much better source.  That's all I am saying, brother.  

It's going to take another Arab-Israeli war, specifically, Psalm 83.  Does he tell you that he knows when another war will start?

BTW, I posted a link of an interview with the head of the Temple Institute.   Here is yet another link from the Temple Institute:

• Members

It's going to take another Arab-Israeli war, specifically, Psalm 83.  Does he tell you that he knows when another war will start?

BTW, I posted a link of an interview with the head of the Temple Institute.   Here is yet another link from the Temple Institute:

'>

Archived