• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Dad, About Your Will

• Moderators

DAD, ABOUT YOUR WILL...

A man was telling his buddy, "You won't believe what happened last night... My daughter walked into the living room and said, ‘Dad, cancel my allowance immediately, forget my college tuition loan, rent my room out, throw all my clothes out the window; take my TV, and my laptop. Please take any of my jewelry to the Salvation Army or Cash Converters. Then, sell my car, take my front door key away from me and throw me out of the house. Then, disown me and never talk to me again. And don't forget to write me out of your will and leave my share to any charity you choose.’ "

"Whoa," replied the friend, "she actually said that?"

"Well, she didn't put it quite like that, she actually said... 'Dad, meet my new boyfriend - Mohammed.  We're going to work together on Hillary's election campaign!' ”

• Members

DAD, ABOUT YOUR WILL...

A man was telling his buddy, "You won't believe what happened last night... My daughter walked into the living room and said, ‘Dad, cancel my allowance immediately, forget my college tuition loan, rent my room out, throw all my clothes out the window; take my TV, and my laptop. Please take any of my jewelry to the Salvation Army or Cash Converters. Then, sell my car, take my front door key away from me and throw me out of the house. Then, disown me and never talk to me again. And don't forget to write me out of your will and leave my share to any charity you choose.’ "

"Whoa," replied the friend, "she actually said that?"

"Well, she didn't put it quite like that, she actually said... 'Dad, meet my new boyfriend - Mohammed.  We're going to work together on Hillary's election campaign!' ”

Come in, young man, I'm glad my daughter has befriended you. We need to befriend folk of other faiths and communities to break down the barriers of prejudice and speak to them about Jesus, who alone is our Saviour, the way, the truth, and the life.... 

Your political views are not significant, this world is passing. When your heavenly focus is on Jesus you will be welcomed into our family. We are children of God by faith in Jesus.

• Members

It is a joke.....
You understand what that is, don't you?

Yes, but I have a Polish RC d-i-l, and I live in an immigrant area. Can we not learn from humour? 

We will be looking after our 1/2 Polish toddler later today. He has a lovely laugh, and is always smiling. Disinherit? Never!

Archived