• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Floyd Nolen Jones

Gorship

• Members

Hey, Im putting together my lesson for tomorrow and I stumbled across "Floyd Nolen Jones", he seems to be KJB, non-calvinist, creationist. Does anyone have any information on him? Is he solid to use for information? Curious on some feedback

thanks!
Jordan

• Members

He has a book called "Which Version Is the Bible?" that I would rank in my top 10 recommendations for anyone wanting to study the basics on the KJVO issues. He has a pretty good section on dissecting the methods and logic of Westcott & Horts theories of textual criticism and shows why they are flawed and useless as a reasonable form of text evaluation. If you have a chance to get that book-GET IT :)

And as with any good workout, be sure to take creatine before and after reading this book, rest, and read it again!

• Members

aha! alright well I shall quote him then if he gets the thumbs up. I will get his book, I found a pdf of it on this website, but I will be sure to support him. Going through Johoichin being 8 or 18 in 2 2 Chronicles 36:9 vs 2 kings 24:8... its sad how many people just say "OBviously a scribe error... I guess they don't agree with the whole jot and tittle thing.

Archived