• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Hello From Mississppi

• Members

I am a 61 year old housecleaner. I have 4 children and 5 grandchildren; one of which, ReRe ( Serenity ) I am raising.

I want to come out right from the beginning and let everyone know that I do a Halloween haunted trail each year. I send part of the proceeds to charity and I give 10% of total to my church. My haunt does not have witches or devils but it does have many scares. In my personal opinion, I AM NOT worshiping anything. I love The Lord with all my heart and have told Him that the day HE impresses on my heart that I am doing wrong, I will burn everything I own relating to Halloween.I have been doing this haunt for over 15 years.

I need to know whether or not I will be welcome on this site before I become involved.

Opinions welcomed.

• Members

I need to know whether or not I will be welcome on this site before I become involved.
Opinions welcomed.

Hello. :)

There are some here who take exception to non-IFB people participating on this site, but most are welcoming.  Different people with different views.  Live and let live, I say.

Opinion, since you asked: My initial impression is that you seem to have an agenda. Simply said, play nice and others will too.  Insult people's convictions and pick fights and you prOBably will not be viewed as favorably as someone without a chip on their shoulder.  

• Members

OOPS!! I guess I should have really looked at the site before joining.
All I was doing was laying my cards on the table first thing instead of making friends and getting different answers later on. I see from Arbo's reply that "my kind" is not going to fair well here seeing as I'm not "one of you", I have an "agenda" and a "chip on my shoulder". All I was doing was being up front and honest.
I got my answer. Bye Bye!
Please delete my account.

• Members

OOPS!! I guess I should have really looked at the site before joining.
All I was doing was laying my cards on the table first thing instead of making friends and getting different answers later on. I see from Arbo's reply that "my kind" is not going to fair well here seeing as I'm not "one of you", I have an "agenda" and a "chip on my shoulder". All I was doing was being up front and honest.
I got my answer. Bye Bye!
Please delete my account.

You said that opinions were welcomed.  

It is unfortunate that you see the need to leave so soon after joining.

• Administrators

Well, sorry that you feel the need to leave. Cards on the table are fine - which is why I suggested waiting til OctOBer (my cards on the table  ;) ). I hope you change your mind and join us in conversation.

Archived