• Welcome to Online Baptist

Free to join.

1. MountainChristian

MountainChristian

2. JimsHelpmeet

JimsHelpmeet

• Similar Content

• By paid4
      What do you do when the church you're at decides to split?

How long do you stand up and fight if any at all?

How is fighting for what you believe in not the same as the people who were wrong that caused the division in the first place?

Do you graciously turn the other cheek or fight to have them removed as well?

If it's Christ's to begin with, then what are you actually fighting for? the building, grounds, principle, Christ?

2 Timothy 4:2 or Romans 12:19

Please pick one or address them all but most importantly pray for me. One minute I want to crawl into a corner and just lay there and 2 minutes later I'm driven with fire to stand up for Christ!!  I have never experienced such a rollercoaster of emotions and thoughts.

Please help!!!