• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Preachers Don’T Need To Take Vacations

• Members

Did I step on your toes yet, with this topic? Are you ready to throw the hammer at me J Just wait a moment please. I believe, that a preacher or pastor should take time off, how much time is to little or how much time is to much, I say, he should take at least three week a year. To spend time alone, or with his family. OK, you can hit me with your hammer now…   J

• Members

Did I step on your toes yet, with this topic? Are you ready to throw the hammer at me J Just wait a moment please. I believe, that a preacher or pastor should take time off, how much time is to little or how much time is to much, I say, he should take at least three week a year. To spend time alone, or with his family. OK, you can hit me with your hammer now…   J

I agree.

• Moderators

The only "Vacations" I have taken in my 12 years stint as a pastor has been to go to leadership conferences in San Diego, and one at Bible Baptist Church in Salt lake City. So its a vacation of preaching. really, its more about not being able to afford the time or money due to the farm, work, the church, etc. If my wife was back in nursing again we might be able to, but LVN/LPN jOBs are pretty much disappearing now and we can't afford to put her into an RN upgrade program.  Somehow I have survived.

Archived