• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

The Commandments Of Jesus Christ

Stephen Levi

• Members
The purpose and point of this thread is to discuss 
and to learn and to teach the commandments of Jesus Christ to those who want to read and participate. I will go through the new testament and take 
them one by one.

We will start with this.

John, Chapter 14, 15: If ye love me, keep my commandments.

John, Chapter 14, 21: He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.

John, Chapter 15, 10: If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love.

• Members

and to learn and to teach the commandments of Jesus Christ to those who want to read and participate. I will go through the new testament and take 
them one by one.

We will start with this.

John, Chapter 14, 21: He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.

John, Chapter 15, 10: If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love.

If you do not keep the commandments of Jesus Christ, 
you do not love Jesus Christ.

True or false?

• Members

photo-25351.jpg?_r=1400323019.....

Once again, what is your point?

I find you questionable in the least, as to your intent of posting these '10 Commandments'.

Are you implying that these don't matter anymore to Christianity at large?

That grace does away with these in the common Christian's mind and beliefs?

Please answer in words typed into this forum, please?

• Members

them one by one.

We will start with this.

Once again, what is your point?

I find you questionable in the least, as to your intent of posting these '10 Commandments'.

Are you implying that these don't matter anymore to Christianity at large?

That grace does away with these in the common Christian's mind and beliefs?

Please answer in words typed into this forum, please?

This has already been answered in post # 1.  How come you do not believe it?

• Members

This has already been answered in post # 1.  How come you do not believe it?

Let me ask this then, why would you need to go thru these 'commands' with us?

What is your purpose to teach here?

And why not start with Genesis? Jesus Christ is God in human form and was with God in the beginning.

So if God had a command, Jesus being God in human form commanded it at the same time.

If you lay some foundation it would help those of us who question someone wanting clearly to teach us some lesson of sorts.

• Members

Let me ask this then, why would you need to go thru these 'commands' with us?

What is your purpose to teach here?

And why not start with Genesis? Jesus Christ is God in human form and was with God in the beginning.

So if God had a command, Jesus being God in human form commanded it at the same time.

If you lay some foundation it would help those of us who question someone wanting clearly to teach us some lesson of sorts.

I do not owe you any explanation concerning this you have asked of me. True or false?

• Members

This sounds like that yes or no fella that was on here a while back.

Do you know the commandment of the Jesus Christ,

that Jesus commanded them who love him to OBey,

concerning this you have said here to me? I

Archived