• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

What Is The Best Book For Defending The Kjv?

• Members

THE absolute BEST book for defending the KJV is the KJV itself. I really feel like I didn't have to say it but it hasn't been said in this post yet.

You don't need other books to tell you this is the right Bible. What should be asked is where is the proof that it is NOT the right Bible and let others TRY to discredit the KJV.

Even now when some of the "new version believers" come to an arguement they always refer back to the KJV for clarity.

The simplicity of trusting God is the hardest thing to do. Have faith in what you know is right.

• Moderators

THE absolute BEST book for defending the KJV is the KJV itself. I really feel like I didn't have to say it but it hasn't been said in this post yet.

You don't need other books to tell you this is the right Bible. What should be asked is where is the proof that it is NOT the right Bible and let others TRY to discredit the KJV.

Even now when some of the "new version believers" come to an arguement they always refer back to the KJV for clarity.

The simplicity of trusting God is the hardest thing to do. Have faith in what you know is right.

I suspect we would all agree with this-however, I assume, (though I could be wrong), that he was asking about other books that deal with the subject. But indeed, the Bible, itself, the KJV Bible is its own best defender.

Archived