• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

The Farce Is Complete

• Members

No appearance of evil here.  Just a coincidence.  No connection. Just happens to be the son of a powerful person. 

The powerful just seem to have no sense of right and wrong . . . . no sense of shame.

People are dieing in the streets because of them but so what, they are happy . . . . all is well with their world. 

Oh well, life goes on.  :th_eatingcookies:  I shouldn't think about these things too much.  That's what people keep telling me, but I just keep doing it. 

A verse from my King James comes to mind:

Phil 4:8 "Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things." KJV

Oh Lord, why can't I do what Paul said to do?  Why can't I just let all the worlds bad things pass me by.  I see all the people around me, both saved and unsaved that can do it.  It seems to just come natural to them.  They can be happy in their lives and not think so much about things they cannot change.  Why can't I?

It's a prOBlem I have had all my life.  I just seem to have to know everything that is happening in the world, not just my little world, but the whole world.  All the things that I can't in my wildest imaginings ever be able to change.  But still I keep doing it.  Why? :badday::musicboohoo:

Oh back to the topic of the post.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-05-13/farce-complete-joe-bidens-son-joins-board-largest-ukraine-gas-producer

God bless,

Larry

Archived