• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Demonic Possession/ Attachment/ Oppression

Miss Daisy

• Members
John8 starting in vs36

If the Son therefore shall make you free , ye shall be free indeed.
37 I know that ye are Abraham's seed; but ye seek to kill me, because my word hath no place in you. 38 I speak that which I have seen with my Father: and ye do that which ye have seen with your father. 39 They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham. 40 But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham. 41 Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God. 42 Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me. 43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word. 44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do . He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. 45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not

If the Devil is your father who do you think is going to come over for dinner? These people need to humble themselves and repent, believe on Christ alone and crucify their flesh and be grafted into Gods family. While I personally may not agree with a lot of supposed "extravagant signs of paranormal activity". At the end of the day it comes down to the simple fact of who you are serving. No works that we do or anything of our own strength defeats the Devil. Michael called for God in the book of Jude, so I wouldnt try the whole " Satan I bind you" charismatic speel. A good shepherd protects His flock, but you need to be His. The question again is, Who is your shepherd.

Archived