• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Common Core School Assignment: Was Holocaust Real Or ‘Merely A Political Scheme?’

RSS Robot

• Members

LTRP Note: For those who are wondering just what “Common Core” has in store for American children, read this article below as well as Berit KJos’ booklet  A “Common Core” For a GlOBal Community. By Barbara Boland CNS News The Rialto school district in California gave eighth graders an 18-page assignment that asked them to […]

View the full article

• Members

No thanks, I'll follow God's Word and keep my children away from government schools thank you.

The government school system cannot be reformed, it must be de-funded and then disbanded.  

• Members

Prophecy being fulfilled.

2 Timothy 3:1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
2 Timothy 3:2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disOBedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
2 Timothy 3:3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
2 Timothy 3:4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
2 Timothy 3:5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

• Administrators

The lie that the Holocaust was fabricated has been around for dogs' years.  Common Core is compiling all kinds of lies in every area, adding in confusion and nonsense, and "teaching" it to the kids who are unfortunate enough to sit under it.  IN Gov. Mike Pence supposedly rejected it for the state of IN, to much lauding by Hoosiers.  But in actual fact, he simply replaced it with what some are calling "Hoosier Core"...Common Core with a shine on it.

There should be no common anything across the nation regarding education.  It needs to be a local matter.  Completely. But once a gulag gets established, it's hard to dislodge it...

• Members

There should be no common anything across the nation regarding education.  It needs to be a local matter.  Completely. But once a gulag gets established, it's hard to dislodge it...

:amen:

• Members

The lie that the Holocaust was fabricated has been around for dogs' years.  Common Core is compiling all kinds of lies in every area, adding in confusion and nonsense, and "teaching" it to the kids who are unfortunate enough to sit under it.  IN Gov. Mike Pence supposedly rejected it for the state of IN, to much lauding by Hoosiers.  But in actual fact, he simply replaced it with what some are calling "Hoosier Core"...Common Core with a shine on it.

So we went to the same school? :biggrin:

• Administrators

So we went to the same school? :biggrin:

Heheh - I actually was privileged to attend mostly Christian schools. I did go to a couple of public schools, and when I was 4 to a non-Christian private school. But that was back many a year ago.  In fact, the Christian school I went to from K-5 through grade 7 was one of the first in the nation.  It is no longer Christian except in name only (if that) now.  :(

I am thankful that I was taught phonics during a time in the academic history of our nation that schools had dropped phonics and gone to sight reading.  It made me a very good reader, with good comprehension skills, as well as a great speller (except when I use my phone to post on here :nuts: ).  History was truthfully presented (well, except about the Baptists...the reformed folks were the ones behind the Christian school movement, and so American history was taught from the perspective of Puritans being the ones who were responsible for our liberties, etc...simply not true!), science was creation based, and we had daily Bible classes, memory verses, chapel preaching, etc.  The school was non-denominational with a Baptist bent. All the other Christian schools I went to were Baptist.

The public schools I went to were not horrible, but they were not good, either.  And they have just gotten worse...

• Members

Very true about Common Core and the Holocaust, as well.  Many parents have come to me to ask advice on what to do with Common Core.  Sadly, many of these people are unsaved.

Archived