• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Greetings From Michigan

• Members

Welcome aboard, Joseph!

"...I am just looking for a place to discuss God's word and learn from those who are more mature in Christ than myself."

How about we agree to learn from each other. All of God's children have some wisdom to offer regardless where they are in their walk.

Proverbs 27:17 Iron sharpeneth iron; so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend. 

• Members

Hello Calvary,

I am in Southeastern Michigan in a suburb a few miles outside of Detroit.  I am currently looking for a KJV only church in my area.

Nice to meet you too.

Is that any where around Warren? There is the Antioch Baptist Church. On Dequindre Street if I remember. I visited there many years ago, George Crabb was the pastor then, I think he retired now.

Praying you find a great church where you can glorify the Lord!

God bless,

calvary

• Members

Joseph nice to have you here. Before you invest a whole bunch of money in 1611 KJV AV Bibles you may want to check and see if what your new church uses is the 1769. I may get some feedback for saying that but, I don't run into a lot of pastors preaching from the 1611 KJV AV. When most folks refer to the KJV AV they are meaning the one they bought at their local bookstore...1769.

Archived