• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Man On A White Horse

• Members

The U.S. has started a prairie fire in the Ukraine which is fast becoming a conflagration.  Take a look at the military map that is included in this article on Vox's blog this morning.  It is the U.S. military that will have a huge logistics and supply prOBlem not the Russians if push comes to shove.  But it seems like our glorious leaders are intent on taking the world into a war that can only end in such utter desperation on the part of the parties involved that it will necessarily lead to the use of first tactical and then ICBMs. 

Is World War III or the threat of World War III going to be the thing that brings in the man on the white horse?  Please do not, I beg you, answer this question with, "I won't be here, I will be raptured first."   I did not post this to get into that subject.

http://voxday.blogspot.com/2014/05/once-broken-rules-are-dead-letter.html

God bless,

Larry

• Members

Czar Putin won't go that far. He is approaching a quarter-century as "Czar" of Russia.

The "aliens" will appear coincidental with the massive "abduction".  Who knows who their "leader" will be.

And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.
For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.

And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth,

and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not
the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

2 Thes 2:6-11

'>

OBama: I will have more "flexability" following my reelection.

Russian President: I'll relay that information to Vladamir.

• Members

The U.S. has started a prairie fire in the Ukraine which is fast becoming a conflagration.  Take a look at the military map that is included in this article on Vox's blog this morning.  It is the U.S. military that will have a huge logistics and supply prOBlem not the Russians if push comes to shove.  But it seems like our glorious leaders are intent on taking the world into a war that can only end in such utter desperation on the part of the parties involved that it will necessarily lead to the use of first tactical and then ICBMs. 

Is World War III or the threat of World War III going to be the thing that brings in the man on the white horse?  Please do not, I beg you, answer this question with, "I won't be here, I will be raptured first."   I did not post this to get into that subject.

http://voxday.blogspot.com/2014/05/once-broken-rules-are-dead-letter.html

God bless,

Larry

We have overcome supply prOBlems before.  The Red Ball Express and Berlin Airlift are two glorious examples.  Of course back then we had the equipment to do so!  Today, it would have to come in from the sea, the Black Sea, through the Dardanelles and Bosporus Straits which they should be able to do without local military opposition.

Our hollow force is no longer designed nor able to fight a two ocean war.  Such an operation would require much of the amphibious and carrier borne assets we have to sustain operations for six months or more.  Our government doesn't like to unleash the military and let them get the jOB done in six weeks or months anymore (since Korea and 'Nam), they drag it out for various reasons.

The sad truth here is that a free people were subverted from within and threw off their oppressors (like we should have done) and now the original antagonists are going to send in their troops do accomplish what subversion and politics could not.  President OBama will side with Putin and the subversives, even if he opposes them militarily and politically, they all share the same devilish ideology.

• Members

The democratically, legally elected president of Ukraine was forced to flee the capitol because of a protest fomented by the USA and EU using fascists, anti-semites, anarchists and others. While the democratically, legally elected president of Ukraine was outside the capitol, some of the remaining government officials illegally declared the president to no longer be president and undemocratically and illegally appointed a new president.

With Ukraine in turmoil, the intentions of the illegal Ukrainian president unknown, and knowing the USA and EU had fomented the coup with the intent of gaining control over Ukraine, Russia reacted to protect her only warm water port in an area that has been Russian since Catherine the Great and has a population mostly of Russians.

The covert work by the USA and EU was fumbled and things quickly got out of their hands and they were unprepared for the sudden turn of events. Russia, being right next to Ukraine and Ukraine being a vital interest to Russia was closely monitoring the situation and able to react quickly when they deemed necessary.

The response from OBama and various EU leaders was confused, chaotic and inconsistent. Little wonder Russia wasn't moved by this.

Ukraine is of no vital interest to America. If some of the EU nations believe Crimea is so important, why aren't they leading the charge? America has no business involving herself in other peoples wars, especially when such a war would serve no good purpose for America but would stand the chance of greatly harming her.

I don't think the USA and EU wanted, or want, war with Russia. It's their bumbling that has brought us to where we are today. Now the inept leadership of the USA and EU is trying to save face while avoiding war and hoping this will all blow over.

Behind the scenes are various liberal organizations who hate Putin for his anti-homosexual and anti-abortion stances. These groups are attempting to pressure OBama and EU leaders into escalating matters.

War with Russia over Crimea or Ukraine would be a major mistake for America.

• Members

It continually puzzles me why you side with the Communists John.  

The ousted President was a thug communist bent on enslaving the Ukrainian people to Russia.  Remember what they did in Georgia just a few short years ago?

• Members

I'm not siding with anyone, just pointing out the facts.

The American government has worshipped the false god of democracy for about a  century now. In the name of democracy, America has engaged in countless wars, sided with dictators, tyrants and mass murderers, and even communists. In the name of democracy America has spent trillions of dollars, shed the blood of millions of her citizens and interfered with, bullied, bribed and coerced multiple nations around the glOBe.

Why do so many around the glOBe see America as hypocritical? When they look at American "democracy" they see a rigged political system that will only allowe approved Party members to be election "choices". When they look around the world they see all the undemocratic leaders and governments America has supported over the past century for their own purposes. More recently they recall how America has continually said democracy is the answer and democratic elections will give the best result and America will side with all who hold democratic elections...yet what was America's reaction when the terrorist group Hamas won election? Who did America support when the Egyptian military removed the democratically elected Muslim Brotherhood from power? What was America's response to the democratically elected president of Ukraine? What snide comments has America made regarding the democratically elected president of Russia?

OBviously the American government only truly believes in democracy when things go their way. When democratic elections don't please American leadership they are willing to use any means to thwart the democratic will of the electorate and the democratically elected government.

Beyond all that mess is the simple fact that neither Crimea nor Ukraine are a vital interest to America.

America has no biblical nor constitutional mandate to police the world. With ungodly leadership we should be in much prayer for peace.

• Members

The real people that run the world are neither Communist nor Capitalist.  The people that really run things and tell the so-called leaders (presidents, prime ministers, and whatever name the countries choose to give them) what to do are the 1 percent of the 1 percent of the wealthy oligarchs of the world.  They live in different nations but have no real love for those nations or any allegiance to them.  They have an allegiance to only one thing power and the wealth that gives them that power.

You know, it use to be back before the world was so small that these people would be happy with controlling a country.  As the world got smaller they needed to control Europe, Asia, or North America.  Now with the growth of communications and the speed of travel, they are able to try for a one world government.

Do you remember the Tower of Babel and Nimrod.  The world was very small at that time and communication was easy.  They all spoke one language.  Why did God confuse their language?

It seems to me that today the world is in pretty close to the same situation as the world then, because language is really no barrier anymore between those who rule the world.  Nearly perfect situation for a one world order.  Just a few people to bring in line for that to happen.  Mainly China and Russia and the U.S., the E.U. and NATO are working very hard on that prOBlem right now.

All this Right Wing vs Left Wing and Communist vs Capitalist is just a distraction for the citizens of wherever in this world while the Real Powers do their business.

God bless,

Larry

• Members

Who really controls the "kingdoms" of this world?  He will bring about a kind of "utopia", but it will be short-lived.

The real people that run the world are neither Communist nor Capitalist.  The people that really run things and tell the so-called leaders (presidents, prime ministers, and whatever name the countries choose to give them) what to do are the 1 percent of the 1 percent of the wealthy oligarchs of the world.  They live in different nations but have no real love for those nations or any allegiance to them.  They have an allegiance to only one thing power and the wealth that gives them that power.

You know, it use to be back before the world was so small that these people would be happy with controlling a country.  As the world got smaller they needed to control Europe, Asia, or North America.  Now with the growth of communications and the speed of travel, they are able to try for a one world government.

Do you remember the Tower of Babel and Nimrod.  The world was very small at that time and communication was easy.  They all spoke one language.  Why did God confuse their language?

It seems to me that today the world is in pretty close to the same situation as the world then, because language is really no barrier anymore between those who rule the world.  Nearly perfect situation for a one world order.  Just a few people to bring in line for that to happen.  Mainly China and Russia and the U.S., the E.U. and NATO are working very hard on that prOBlem right now.

All this Right Wing vs Left Wing and Communist vs Capitalist is just a distraction for the citizens of wherever in this world while the Real Powers do their business.

God bless,

Larry

• Moderators

I think we need to remember the name of this topic: Man on a White Horse.

We are all looking at WW3-who will start it, and all the implications of it. Yet, the time is not yet for the end.

Remember, the man on the white horse wil come with a bow, but no arrows-he will have power, but come bring peace-a false peace, yes, but peace, as far as the world will see it. And they will all cry Peace, peace, and then...what? Sudden destruction!

So look for the peaceful guy who will come with the power of a lion, but the manners of a lamb, a complete imitation of Christ, the Prince of Peace.

• Members

What sort of conflagration will be in process or threatening to bring mass destruction which will give opportunity for the man on the white horse to step forth as the peacemaker? It would seem it would have to be something rather significant or there wouldn't be that many impressed with his peacemaking skills.

• Members

I personally don't see any really big conflicts before the Tribulation, except

a lot of people I know, believe that the next major conflict will be in fulfillment

of Psalm 83.  Many see this as yet "unfulfilled prophecy" in which Israel

will come out triumphant against all its surrounding Muslim neighbors.

This will establish Israel as a Super Power and facilitate the fulfillment

of Ezekiel 37 and the glOBal repatriotation of Jews back to Israel from

every corner of the glOBe.  This will set the stage for Ezekiel 38-39.

I look for Israel to become the glOBal financial superpower before the

Tribulation.

Where does that leave the rest of us?

• Members

Something like a war in which nuclear arms are used, it seems to me, would bring about the collapse of Western civilization as we have known it.  Because of the weakness of The U.S., Europe other players on the international scene would be free to pursue their dreams.  The Islamic world would be able to make it's move on Israel.  This would be the situation that could bring about the desire by the peoples of the earth for a Man on a White Horse.  Just my wild speculations. :popcorn:

God bless,

Larry

Archived