• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Ladies Forum

• Members

Ah, so that forum really does exist! I also can't log in. Same user name and password as this section, but it won't allow me to log in for some reason. hm I thought since it was connected to this section I wouldn't have to register, but do I need to? Is that why we can't log in?

• Members

I was never on the ladies forum before.  My username/password from OB come up.  I tried to change my username for the site, numerous times, and it keeps rejecting it.

I give up....I am unable to retrieve my username/password because I don't remember which email address I used.

Please don't give up Linda.  It would be so nice to have fellowship, among the ladies, for a change.  BroMatt will get to the bottom of it.  Maybe, you can change your email addy?  Just a thought, sister.

• Members

I was never on the ladies forum before.  My username/password from OB come up.  I tried to change my username for the site, numerous times, and it keeps rejecting it.

Please don't give up Linda.  It would be so nice to have fellowship, among the ladies, for a change.  BroMatt will get to the bottom of it.  Maybe, you can change your email addy?  Just a thought, sister.

I posted 9 times on that forum, but things started slowing down and I stopped posting.  I have changed my email since I posted on the Ladies forum...therefore my original email address is the one that is required and it no longer exists and I can't log in  to change it .

Edited by LindaR

• Members

I posted 9 times on that forum, but things started slowing down and I stopped posting.  I have changed my email since I posted on the Ladies forum...therefore my original email address is the one that is required and it no longer exists and I can't log in  to change it .

I re-registered.  After several attempts of rejecting my username/password, it finally accepted it.  Just waiting for approval.

• Members

I re-registered also...using my username on here and a different password and email address.  I suppose the old username that didn't work will eventually become deactivated....since I am unable to access that account due to a non-existent email address.