• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Gulf Coast Flooding

JimsHelpmeet

• Members

My stepson called this morning, from Pensacola, very upset. They woke up this morning to 6" of standing water in their home. They were trying to hurry and tear out all of the carpet once the water receded, and they're praying the walls are still stable. They weren't sure about their central AC unit, because it was almost completely submerged under flood waters. My stepson was very upset that the water ruined his computer, because he keeps his CPU tower on the floor beneath his desk. They don't have flood insurance, so everything that is ruined is a total loss. In 2004 their home was nearly completely destroyed during Hurricane Ivan, and now this flood. Please pray for them, as well as everyone else who has been affected by the horrible weather we've had this week. Deadly tornadoes and now deadly flash flooding on the Gulf coast

:(

• Members

Will be praying for them. My son is down at Pensacola Christian College right now. Thankfully PCC is inland and is quite a bit above sea level. He said some kids were swimming/playing in some of the higher water around the dorms though. Crazy kids :lol:

Archived