• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

2 Popes Made Saints.

Invicta

• Members

The pope has created two new saints.  Pope John 23rd. They had one John 23rd at the time of John Huss, so the recent one was 24th (or 25th) they were a bit vague when the first 23rd was around so the weren't sure if he was the 23rd or 24th. And John Paul II.

The reporter from the Vatican said Pope Francis had made them saints and sent them to heaven.

Well,  Jesus is the only one who can create saints, and TAKE them to heaven.  Our ancestors were correct, the Pope is Antichrist. 

• Members

There is a sharp distinction between those born again in Christ which the Lord declares to be saints, and those men in the RCC vote to proclaim to be saints.

Amazing how enthralled the media has been about all this.

Do they arrive at the decision to make a former Pope and honorary saint by practicing their smoke color witchcraft at the Vatican, like when they elect a new Pope?

• Members

Nope.  It's all politics amongst the cardinals. :th_wellduh: Well yeah, I guess it is the same as electing the pope. . . . just no smoke. :umno: 

Then again, It is all smoke and mirrors.  :icon_rolleyes:   I'm beginning to confuse myself.  :icon_confused:  I guess I'll leave the explanation to someone who knows what they are talking about. :popcorn:

God bless,

Larry

• Members

There is apparently a set of requirements, amongst which is a miracle done by the prospect, but they make it all up anyway, like they do with most of their stuff.

• Members

In the case of JP2 they put him on a "fast track" to sainthood because of the pressure from around the world to do so.

There are always those willing to come forth and claim a miracle from some favored pope or other famous Catholic. If the RCC asked if there was any evidence the current pope had performed a miracle they would be deluged with claims; from which they could choose their favorite.

As Pilgrim said, it's all smoke and mirrors, whether we get to see the smoke or not.

Archived