• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Sermon Audio

JimsHelpmeet

• Members

I know this came up awhile back, and I received some great suggestions on which pastors' sermons to download on Sermon Audio. A HUGE thank you to whoever it was who suggested Dr. Kevin Folger. I have really enjoyed his messages. I'd really like to find some new pastors to listen to, but it's so difficult to find sound KJV Bible preaching since Sermon Audio is liberally sprinkled with some reformed and Calvinist teachings. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I do not wish to place myself on the level with any of those who have been mentioned above, or with any who might yet be mentioned in the future.  Yet I do wish to inform that I myself (Pastor Scott Markle) have been uploading messages to sermonaudio.com since last year.

• Members

I just saw this now.  Pastor Scott Markle, I have never seen the audios you posted.  Can you please post a link below to one of your sermons, and I will listen to it when I have time?  Thank you.

• Members

Alexander Scourby has a tremendous audio sermon on CD and iBible. It is all Bible without opinion. It is called the King James Bible. Get a set for all your vehicles, your living room and your bedroom. You will never get tired of it and you will learn more in a year than you did from men's sermons over 30 years. I GUARANTEE IT or your money back :)

Oh, I forgot the most important part: Turn off your vehicle radios and your TV and play only it instead. You don't need extra time for it then.

• Members

Alexander Scourby has a tremendous audio sermon on CD and iBible. It is all Bible without opinion. It is called the King James Bible. Get a set for all your vehicles, your living room and your bedroom. You will never get tired of it and you will learn more in a year than you did from men's sermons over 30 years. I GUARANTEE IT or your money back :)

Oh, I forgot the most important part: Turn off your vehicle radios and your TV and play only it instead. You don't need extra time for it then.

I would have put a "like" to this wretched, but I ran out of them yesterday.  ;)

Thanks so much!  :)

• Members

I just saw this now.  Pastor Scott Markle, I have never seen the audios you posted.  Can you please post a link below to one of your sermons, and I will listen to it when I have time?  Thank you.

Sister "Candlelight,"

First, I do apologize for not responding more quickly to your request.  I was away from home and the computer for most of yesterday.

Second, the easiest manner by which to direct you unto my audio sermons would be through the following link:  

http://www.melvinbaptistchurch.com/sermon-audio.html

That link will take you to the audio sermons page for the website of Melvin Baptist Church.  From there you can navigate through the listing of sermons that are presently available (with new ones added every few months).  The messages are all hosted by SermonAudio.com.  Also from this page you can listen directly to any of these messages, or you can navigate directly to the SermonAudio.com site itself.  

On SermonAudio.com, the best way to find these messages would be to do a search for Melvin Baptist Church, and then to navigate from there.

I pray that this information will be of help, and that the sermons will be used by the Lord our God for His glory and your edification.

• Members

Brother "Wretched,"

I certainly agree that God's Holy Word itself is the most powerful and most necessary resource for our spiritual growth unto godly character and conduct.  

However, I feel compelled to ask -- Are you against the preaching and teaching of men from God's Holy Word?  Do you believe that they are of no spiritual value unto a believer's life?  I ask because the tone of your statement above seems quite negative against "men's sermons."  (Please note: I DO recognize that there are many "religious" men whose preaching and teaching is not founded in the truth and wisdom of God's Holy Word; and I would certainly agree that these men and their messages should be rejected by God's faithful servants.)

• Members

Sister "Candlelight,"

First, I do apologize for not responding more quickly to your request.  I was away from home and computer for most of yesterday.

Second, the easiest manner by which to direct you unto my audio sermons would be through the following link:  

http://www.melvinbaptistchurch.com/sermon-audio.html

That link will take you to the audio sermons page for the website of Melvin Baptist Church.  From there you can navigate through the listing of sermons that are presently available (with new ones added every few months).  There messages are all hosted by SermonAudio.com.  Also from this page you can listen directly to any of these messages, or you can navigate directly to the SermonAudio.com itself.  

On SermonAudio.com, the best way to find these messages would be to do a search for Melvin Baptist Church, and then to navigate from there.

I pray that this information will be of help, and that the sermons will be used by the Lord our God for His glory and your edification.

No prOBlem, Pastor Markle.  You don't need to explain yourself.  I will save the link. 

I am certain your sermons will be of help to me.  The Lord God will be gloried through your preaching.  I have never heard a sermon that hasn't help me, even in some small way.  :)

Archived